• Managed system integration group, included planning and deploying wireless networks both domestically and internationally. Handled $500,000 budget including hiring and
firing of fulltime and contract personnel.
• Provided pre & post technical sales, including presentations, full customer service and technical support function, systems integration for point to point and point to multipoint direct sequence, spread spectrum ISM band 2.4 and 5.7 GHz T1/E1, 4T1/4E1 products
• Negotiated vendor pricing and qualified 3rd party equipment, antennas, cables, polyphasors, muxes, CSUs, bridges, etc.
• Benchmarked and established performance baselines of wireless networks versus wireline networks to demonstrate performance and price qualities to customers.
• Carried out complete network planning functions for end to end solutions for both small & large scale networks, including establishing customer needs based on requirements and economics, performing site surveys, RF planning, installation & commissioning, technical troubleshooting & relationship building
• Designed, implemented and instructed demos for trade shows & customers, integrated client/server applications i.e. web server & browser, VOIP (Cisco/Selsius equipment), video conferencing applications with ioWave microwave links. Included ISPCON ’98 Spring, Supercomm’98, IDLCON ’98 Spring, CTIA ’98, Telecom ‘98 Fall & ’99 Spring, Intercom ’99